Considering buying a business? We can help remove the stress from the process and maximise the opportunity for you.
Our service includes:
- A review of your goals and objectives
- Due Diligence service
- Preparation of financial forecasts
- Advice on potential pitfalls and rewards
- Assistance with purchase negotiations
- Advice on financing
- Assistance with preparation of a business plan
- Charitable trusts are set up to hold money or assets and carry out activities for the benefit of the community.
- A charitable trust, as registered by the Registrar of Incorporated Societies, gains tax benefits when approved by the IRD. These tax breaks include the absence of duty on gifts to the trust and the absence of tax on income earned by the trust.
- At Koller & Company we understand the practicalities of charitable trusts. Our experience in this area enables us to assist you with setting up a trust and using the trust in the most effective way to reach your charitable goals.
Company legislation requires businesses to perform several administration tasks that take up a lot of valuable company time.
- General advice on company law
- Company formations
- Filing annual returns on your behalf
- Preparing all documentation related to minutes and resolutions
- Maintaining statutory books
- Assistance with changes of directors, shareholders, addresses, and office details
- Bonus issues
- Share transfers
- Registered office facility
Estate & Succession Planning
- Estate Planning is one of the necessities of life. It is a comfort to know that your hard earned assets will be dealt with in the manner you choose.
- For business owners, a plan of succession of ownership is essential. We have assisted many clients with the introduction of family members into the business or a sale to a third party. We can address the complex issues of business continuation.
We have expert staff who can advise you on the implementation of computer systems. We have embraced computerised systems and ensure that our staff are trained professionals can:
- Suggest accounting software applications suitable for your business
- Discuss the best system to manage your business
- Offer advice on electronic banking
We can assist with a variety of areas relating to residential and commercial property. Our services include:
- Advice on purchasing a property
- Review of lease agreements
- Advice on funding
- Guidance on tax minimization
- Advice on ownership structure
- Financial forecasts, revenue returns and potential growth advice
- Property management
Achieving a comfortable retirement requires forward planning. You need to consider when you will retire, how much income you need for the retirement you desire, how to acquire that income, what role the government will play, and more.
A trust provides a valuable way of protecting the assets you have accumulated for the benefit of others. Our extensive experience with trusts enables us to offer specialist advice on trust formation and ensures all statutory requirements are met. Obligations for trustees can often be onerous, and our assistance in trust administration can prove invaluable.
Many of our successful clients have established Trusts to protect their family wealth and provide income and capital for future generations. Sometimes there can be tax savings and we are happy to discuss these options with you.
We can assist with:
- Reviewing current Trust Deeds
- Implications of new Trust Act 2019
- Preparing and executing the vital documentation required for trust formation
- Attending to the special requirements involved in reporting for trusts
- Trust administration
- Minute-keeping service
- Annual accounts
- Asset management
- Investment monitoring
- Income distribution